We want YOU at our next Civics Boot Camp!
To apply, please complete the form below. Your application must be submitted before midnight Wednesday March 25th, 2015 to be considered. Please note that an application does not guarantee a spot in the program. Due to room capacity and resource limitations, 40 participants will be selected to reflect the demographic, ethno-cultural and geographic diversity of the Ottawa population.
Have you read the program details?
Click here to know more before registering!
Please hold the dates of the program in your calendar, and we will be in touch by e-mail or phone no later than April 1st (no April Fool’s Day, we promise!).
*Hold these dates in your calendar!
- April 8, 5:30 – 9:00 P.M. – City Hall (Introduction / Community Mapping / Picking Topics)
- April 15, 5:30 – 9:00 P.M. – UOttawa (Ottawa’s Municipal Context / Governance)
- April 22, 5:30 – 9:00 P.M. – UOttawa (Community Engagement)
- April 29, 5:30 – 9:00 P.M. – UOttawa (Budgeting, Spending & Revenue)
- May 6, 5:30 – 9:00 P.M. – UOttawa (Building Community & Quality of Life)
- May 13, 5:00 – 9:00 P.M. – City Hall (Practicum Presentations and Graduation)
We are no longer receiving applications for the program. If you sent in an application, we will get back to you about your participation no later than April 1st. Thank you!
Your privacy is important to us. We will NEVER share your information.